Stay Updated With TBG
Late September Check ListSeptember 18, 2013
- Harvest green tomatoes before a killing frost.
- Ripen green tomatoes in a warm place away from direct sunlight.
- Purchase spring-flowering bulbs while supplies are in-stock.
- Dig and bring in gladioli.
- Note where fall color would add to the landscape.
- Harvest Brussels sprouts, carrots, and parsnips after they have been exposed to frost.
- Continue to weed.
- Share your harvest with those in need.
- Provide food, water, and habitat for wildlife.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked